Practical Stress Resilience Course
1.How do I register for an online course?
All available Future Practice courses can be purchased and accessed through the Future Practice online education portal: www.futurepractice.org
2. How do I apply a discount code?
Future Practice does not discount its courses to ensure fair access for all parties.
3. How do I receive a receipt and confirmation of purchase?
An email will be sent to the email associated with your account after every purchase. This email will contain the confirmation code, receipt, and general information about accessing the course. If you lose the email and need an additional copy of your receipt, please email email@example.com
4. Does passing this course mean I can sell Stress resilience coaching services.
Passing this course allows you to sell and promote coaching on practical stress resilience, as an extension of your existing skill set. Your professional indemnity insurance should be in place to cover services you provide with adequate training and support. As long as you work within the boundaries outlined in this course and provide lifestyle guidance only, within scope of practice, you can promote these services.
5. How do I access Cortisol Testing with Nordic laboratories?
Upon completion of the course you will be sent a code to register with Nordic laboratories for the provision of salivary cortisol testing. You will require your certificate of completion to prove you have taken and passed this course in the first instance. Further education on the specifics of collecting and interpreting saliva cortisol testing is then available through the Nordic Laboratories education portal.
6. How do I access my course(s)?
All courses can be accessed under the My Courses tab at www.futurepractice.org
7. How do I access my account and purchase history?
Account information and purchase history can be accessed under the My Courses tab
8. How do I recover my username and password?
If you forget your username or password, click the "Did you forget your username or password?" link at the bottom of the login box.
9. What devices are supported by the Future Practice education platform?
All courses can be viewed on computers, tablets, and smartphones. All courses are compatible with iOS and Android devices and all Windows- and Mac-based operating systems. To ensure the highest quality experience, make sure you're running the most recent version of your browser and video players.
10. Do I need internet to view my courses?
Yes. All videos are housed on online servers. To view videos, you need an active internet connection. The speed of playback is highly dependent on the speed of your internet.
11. Are there any prerequisites to any of the courses?
No. There are currently no prerequisites to any of the courses. However, there may be courses in the future that require prerequisites, and, in this case, the specific course(s) would explicitly state that this is a requirement.
12. Will I receive continuing education units/credits (CEUs/CECs) for completing a course?
Prior to purchasing a course, you can view how many CEUs/CECs will be received and from what organizations (e.g. CIMPSA, ACSM, NASM). Courses may vary in the amount of CEUs/CECs and from what organizations based on content and course length. If you're taking the course specifically for CEUs/CECs, please check to make sure your desired organization is listed for that course. The Practical Stress Resilience Course is pending CIMPSA points allocation in November 2021.
13. Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Yes. Once an exam or quiz has been passed, a customized certificate of completion will be made available for direct download. The certificate contains all information and proof relative to CEUs/CECs achieved.
14. Do I have to take an exam or quiz to receive the CEUs/CECs for my course?
Yes. Every clinically significant episode has an exam at the end. Once you've passed, you'll be able to download your certificate of completion with any attributed CEUs/CECs and provider numbers.
15. How many times can I take an exam or quiz?
Each course will explicitly state the number of retakes allowed. In general, five attempts will be given for all Future Practice courses. If you're not able to achieve the passing score within the designated attempts, you won't be eligible to receive the certificate of completion and units. Note: This won't affect your ability to access the video material within your courses.
16. What's a passing score for the exams and quizzes?
All quizzes and exams must be passed with an 75% or better.
17. What's the format for exams and quizzes?
All contributing quizzes and exams are currently multiple choice. Further open question assignments may be present within the course, but these do not contribute to the pass or failing of the course.
18. Are the exams and quizzes timed?
There is no time limit for completion.
19. How long do I have access to the course and is there a time period that the exam has to be completed in?
Once a course has been purchased, you have lifetime access. There is no timeframe that the exam has to be completed in. Currently the course provides 12 months access to ongoing webinars and community activities within Future Practice.
20. Do I have to go through the course in a specific order or can I jump around?
Practical Stress Resilience is a lockstep course. This means key modules will require the exam to be completed before moving to the next episode/module.
21. Are there downloadable materials available for each course?
Yes. Practical Stress Resilience Coaching contains four industry unique downloads for the client.
22. Can I download the videos or get a copy on DVD?
No. Videos can't be downloaded and DVDs aren't available.
23. What is the Future Practice refund policy?
All purchases are final. If you accidentally purchased the wrong course or certification, we'll work with you to get you re-enrolled in the correct course(s).
24. I don't see my question in the FAQ. What should I do?
For any questions or inquiries, please email our education team on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may drag snippits from the right, or click add section below to add another section.